About 11:15, Jill and I headed to the polls with Elliot in his stroller. He was in fine spirits, and the 2 block walk was very pleasant in the beautiful weather. After a brief wait outside, our part of the line snaked inside the church basement. Unfortunately, it was warm and stuffy in there, and Elliot became uncomfortable. That discomfort slowly became crabbiness, which gave way to full bore satanic baby. Right as Jill and I received our ballots and were in line for the booths. Jill voted while I held the wailing tot, and in her haste and stress, who knows? Maybe she filled in the wrong oval and voted opposite! We think Elliot was perhaps just showing his frustration with the democratic process in general.
Here is Elliot with his "I Voted" sticker. Considering he likes playing with Elephant toys, I think he might be a Republican...


No comments:
Post a Comment