Jill and I took Elliot out for his first walk in his stroller, during a brief moment when the weather wasn't atrociously hot. We made the five block trek to the Stone Spiral, a fairly new coffee shop in our neighborhood. He got a bit fussy so we didn't stay that long, but it was nice to get out with him.
Another video of a calm Elliot just chilling a bit. I can't say he's always so angelic of course, but who wants to see video of a crying baby? He's sleeping decently, but during his awake time he has been a bit gassy and fussy, needing to cry it out quite a bit. We're of course hoping it's a short phase or related to something in Jill's diet.
Thursday will be my first day back in the office since Elliot was born. Big day. I'll be gone from about 7am to 6pm, so that's 11 hours of Elliot alone time for Jill! Lot of time to fill, but she is just trying to enjoy every moment with him since he's so little and precious now. I'll miss the wiggler, but money has to be made.

3 comments:
If the 11 hour days get a bit long for Jill, I recommend a stop at Kangaroo Kids. It's very comfortable to nurse there, you can grab a bite to eat, and you could meet up with other moms in your shoes. Of course, you're always welcome here too, it's just not quite as peaceful!
Jenny
Congrats on surviving your first day, Jill! The Sasos were so glad to meet Elliot. He's such a sweetie. And I'm with Lainie... nothing works quite like the newborn smell for an aphrodisiac!
Hey Jill! Remember going to that Brazilian place (you, my sister and I) when Anaelle was 9 days old??? Seeing you with Elliot at the Café brought that to mind!
Jessica
Post a Comment