Monday, June 9, 2008

Having Fun on the Floor

A funny video from Elliot's first time in his floor activity center. He didn't seem to notice the creepy feline watching him intently though, but I kept my eye on her. She (kaylee) and Kitty have actually seemed to adjust pretty well to the new addition to the house, thank goodness.

5 comments:

Lainie said...

Ah man, I gotta stop watching your videos or I'm going to end up prego again. Eek. Dang, he's cute.

ssouth said...

Is that how it works? Uh-oh! I love these videos too. He's so active and cute for such a little guy. Maybe those 8 pounders come out advanced?
Jenny

RogM said...

It's been a long time since college, and I hardly use my Bio degree, but I'm pretty sure pregnancy is NOT a direct result of video watching. Could be wrong, though, I'm just a carpenter, and the boy is pretty adorable.

Lainie said...

OK, I knew as soon as I clicked "publish your comment" that I was going to be teased about that one. Yes, I know I'm not going to get magically pregnant watching baby videos, but we've been back and forth about whether to try for a 3rd and these videos might tilt the balance. On the other hand, my kids will be off school for the summer soon and that will help swing the balance back, I'm sure.

Kelly said...

Resisting the urge to remark about the "creepy feline"...