Monday, October 26, 2009

I am Sleep-Bot 3000

I wish we could program him to sleep a bit better though!

This evening we had some dinner, and Elliot actually ate quite a few sweet potato fries and even some chicken fries (I know, very healthy). After he was done, he stated quite definitely, "Now a bath!" Okay, it's possible he meant something else before bath, but it definitely sounded like those three words together. Too bad for him it wasn't bath night!

Saturday night, Jill and I attended the wedding of some neighbors at Eden Seminary, while Elliot spent some time next door being babysat. We had an awesome time, ate some good food, chatted with the previous owners of our house, and generally enjoyed the free time.

Lastly, a video from Saturday morning, of Elliot playing with some wooden bowls. It's a bit long, and probably not too exiting if you don't share his DNA.


1 comment:

Jody Saso said...

Who needs nesting cups when you've got the real thing!?!? Tell your parent educator next time she stops by. Seems silly, but this is a cognitive milestone for problem solving. Go Elliot! (and mommy and daddy for letting you play!!)