Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pre-15 Month Post


In the Chinese Garden

Busy weekend around here, and the weather was perfect. Saturday morning we visited the Missouri Botanical Garden, and the three of us had a great time. Elliot had a lot of fun in the Children's garden, wandering around, and mostly playing in the fountain section.


In two days Elliot turns 15 months old, so we're going to take another Target picture to see how he's growing. I'll post that later this week. Along with Botanical Garden pics, I added quite a few other pictures to the Summer album.


Word update too. Elliot has added "uh-oh", "buhbul", and "wha-waa" to his vocabulary. And with his ability to repeat sounds (bingo and eieio are both popular), probably more coming!

1 comment:

Lainie said...

He's just so cute! I'll always think of him as the baby who inspired me to go ahead and have a third baby myself. :)