Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Guy Week, part 2

A simple day. After morning nap we met the Josephsens at a nearby park for lunch and fun. Here Elliot got to 'drive' Matthew and Bradley around a bit. Bradley and Elliot also had much fun with some balls on an enclosed slide. And the weather was perfect, overcast and cool.

A picture and video from this morning. About 10am, Elliot and I were in the living room, curtains drawn, not doing much. Suddenly the sound of a jackhammer filled the room. The noise stopped Elliot in his tracks, as he stared wide-eyed at the closed curtains. After a few minutes I opened them up so he could get a look. Leaving him to his resources was fine, as he quickly figured a way to stand upon an item and peek out the window. He watched the work for quite a while.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the car picture shows just how much he misses his mommy while she's in London--he's driving on the "wrong" side!