Been a while since I posted! However, I have been uploading pictures to the 4 Month album, so there is some new stuff out there.
Tonight Elliot and I took a walk, and I broke out the umbrella stroller. We've only been using the pumpkin on a base so far, so this was an exciting big boy step. He probably could have been using this stroller a while ago, but I finally brought it upstairs. He loved it, walking around the neighborhood and he barely made a peep. Just looked all about.
Recent fun we had was attending the Renaissance Faire which our local high school put on as a fundraiser. Sure, they are kind of lame. But the localness of this one was nice. Kids walked around in costumes, little kids did dance routines, there was a petting zoo, food area, and all that. The best part was how we feel a part of our community. We mostly went on a lark because the day was beautiful and we had nothing else to do. While there we ran into two different neighbors from our block, a family that used to go to our church, and our parents as teachers rep. It's nice to connect with people.
But 8 bucks for a turkey leg! Get out of here. So we had a modern hot dog and cheeseburger. Take that, Henry VIII!


1 comment:
He looks SOOOOOOOOO cute with the orange hoodie!
Jessica
Post a Comment